Blew up my .21 in my buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

Hey guys I finally blew it up.. lol It sat for about 2 months and yesterday I felt like firing it up and driving around.. well when i was at wot for like 10 seconds the motor just died.. and when I walked upto it the flywheel/clutch was all connected but the crak moved.. then i realized the motor was gone..

Thus I need a new .21.. I'm looking at the same one because its cheep only 139.99.. and It did what I wanted it to do..

Any suguestions on .21's around 150 that are nice motors? I dont want to put much money in my cars anymore..

Thanks in advance

what engine went bye bye? In that price range, the OS .21RG and the Ofna Hyper 8port rule the show.

What does WOT stand for i hear it said all other the forum
BTW unlucky about ya car!

i got any XTM 24.7 with a crazy nut head on it. it has been ran just over a gallon.

bryan

Tower has the RG's on sale in the $110 range. Pretty damn good price.

i think that the 24.7 was better than the thunder tiger?

bryan

Originally posted by SuperMaxx97
i got any XTM 24.7 with a crazy nut head on it. it has been ran just over a gallon.

bryan
Are those CRazy Nut heads any good, in the ad it says "the best head you'll ever get" I'm just gonna send him an email one and be like, we'll i got a pretty damn good girlfriend:OT: kinda

ya i love the crazy nut head, made my engine run alot better and much much cooler.

bryan

hmmmm....Not again fealing erge to buy somethign again, ahhhhh stop it. Might just need one for my storm

Last edited:
i say get a xtm 24.7. mine is running good nd i have about 91/2 gallons thru it. it lasts for a long time if u tune it right andafter-run it all the time. u get bang for ur buck with this motor.

Back