blew the front end out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadkill

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The parking lot was pretty dry and the truck was running good...Too bad there was a jeep in the way cause my front end is hamburger..didnt even run 1/8 of a tank.My cheerios got pissed on bad!!!!!! So i went to the licker store for refreshments to drown my sorrows,,I'm almost ok

roadkill

Dont have a camera ,Broke the shock tower or whatever its called,that truck friggin flies,I'm gonna go kick that jeep cause it harshed my gig..I'm pissed
roadkill

Truck is RUNNIN!! I found out being a little warmer I have to turn the idle down a hair. I am ready to go break something else. Yah Baby
Roadkill

Your right.I did crank it out a little but my tuning skills are still not that good.I'm having my friend that talked me into getting it me with tuning 101. I followed the schematic here and got pretty close then it got cold again and I'm waiting for a day or two to beat on it some more.

Roadkill40

Your right.I did crank it out a little but my tuning skills are still not that good.I'm having my friend that talked me into getting it me with tuning 101. I followed the schematic here and got pretty close then it got cold again and I'm waiting for a day or two to beat on it some more.

Roadkill40

hahaha.... I run a winter engine and a summer engine.... the winter engine gets replaced like every couple years.....

Dont matter summer or winter i replace my 3.3 every month but i drive the piss out of it every day!

I havnt even run a quart of 15% fuel yet but when I get it dialed in its going to see some run time. I have to get it in now because once it warms up its all about riding my bike. I'm going to find a way to strap it on my bike and ride somewhere to drive my car, maybe by a lake so I can go fishing to. Ill have to find a bar by a lake with a big parking lot, yah thats it!!!!

Roadkill