Birthday present ordered

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I just pulled the trigger on the cen racing f450. I got that the black diff covers the chrome spikes the door handles and the aluminum hitch. I should have it by Wednesday and I'm excited. I got the silver one as I hate red. The wheels and tires will be for sale I'd someone wants to make a lobby dually or just a dually in general. I have super swampers ready for when it gets here.

Congrats! I hope I dont have to wait for my bday for mine. 🤣 I really wish they offered ford blue for the aluminum.

Way ahead of my build, but what were you thinking on the wheels and tires?

Congrats! I hope I dont have to wait for my bday for mine. 🤣 I really wish they offered ford blue for the aluminum.

Way ahead of my build, but what were you thinking on the wheels and tires?
I have a pair of smt10 wheels for the rear which work great for dual tires. On the front I got a pair of rpm revolver crawler wheels with the wide offset. I mounted on of my super swampers on it and it looks good actually. A little stretch on the tire but looks good
114329.jpeg

20220115_195908.jpg
20220115_200019.jpg
20220115_200035.jpg
20220115_195853.jpg

I love the revolvers. Always wanted a pair on my stampede but only had 2.8 tires. Kinda funny the smts have 10 lugs like the 450, like it was meant to be.

I have the same tread on my 10.2

Plans call for a little modification to be made and install the spike lug nuts on all rims. But I agree with the smt wheels. It was almost meant to be

Has anyone seen a custom silverado dually body

I just pulled the trigger on the cen racing f450. I got that the black diff covers the chrome spikes the door handles and the aluminum hitch. I should have it by Wednesday and I'm excited. I got the silver one as I hate red. The wheels and tires will be for sale I'd someone wants to make a lobby dually or just a dually in general. I have super swampers ready for when it gets here.
Happy birthday bud!!! Hell yeah thats awesome. That's a nice present for sure. And throwing swampers on it to boot.
HELL YEAH!!! can't wait to see her with her new dancing shoes on.😉👍👍

Been checking out those trucks, should look cool with those tires and wheels.

Last edited:
Nice! I bought the same one. Went with the black spikes then did a black/ghost root beer lid for it.
I used a 5.5mm nut driver for all the spikes. Make sure you seat them all the way in the tool or they will spin and scratch.
Cmon CEN wheres the GM version of this? Lol
Gm licensing issues.

Starting to get jealous. I'm also starting to miss my previous work truck.

Is the hitch all aluminum? I saw a few reviews saying its plastic and breaks.

How is the factory electronics?
The cross member is plastic and that was disappointing for the price. The ball and drop are aluminum as are the chassis extensions. Good news is that the truck comes with a cross member installed from the factory so you end up with a replacement should it break. So far the electronics are suitable but I've driven it less than 5 minutes. My esc came out of the box unattached to the chassis but no big deal. Seems to work good. Also the servo was way off center. Figuring out how to get it centered was apita but overall works as it should. Definitely getting on the list for the differential lockers much needed.
Can't forget the most important detail @Doom!
20220119_171155.jpg

Back