biginner at aircraft need a little advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroguy064

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What could I use to cover a hole in the wing of an air plane

Depends on how you see it. Alot of people dont like to carry alot of tools around or heat iron and monokote.

Things to keep in your field bag.
Decent Clear packing tape.
Trust me when you get a tear at the field it can help in a quick fix to get you back flying temporarily till you get it home to do the monokote work.

Depends on how you see it. Alot of people dont like to carry alot of tools around or heat iron and monokote.

Things to keep in your field bag.
Decent Clear packing tape.
Trust me when you get a tear at the field it can help in a quick fix to get you back flying temporarily till you get it home to do the monokote work.

I've used the clear packing tape trick hundreds of times..best thing to have in the pit box :) I would fix it with monokote once I got back home but the tape can't be beat for emergency repairs at the field.

-Nitro

The clear tape works well something more fule proof and color match is get a sheet of mono kote trim sheet in the same color good luck keep it in the air!!!!!!!!!!!