Sold / Found Big Sale-Trimming The Fat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Check back often, lots of items will be added this week.

Mammoth ST. The chassis has less than a half gallon on it. New items include the fuel tank, 2 speed clutchbell, clutch shoes/springs and TX/RX. Exhaust is an XTM one piece pipe. Body has cooling holes cut but has never been run. SOLD

Engines:

Picco Omega .21 with a quart of 20% through it $65

Collari .30 with a half gallon of fuel run through it after a pinch by RayA Racing at the 3 gallon mark. It has a Nova Racing Head and the original gold head. Modified for bump start only. $65

Picco .28 P3 non pullstart engine with turbo head-less than a half gallon on it, makes a great truggy/outlaw buggy engine SOLD

abcabc63.jpg

2.Power Racing XR80 1/8th scale on-road. Car has never been run. Needs Transmitter and receiver. SOLD
JR XS3 radio and RS300 RX- SOLD

Xray NT18T 1/18 scale nitro mini, with Hudy starterbox and spares. NIP optional aluminum shocks. One quart of fuel through it. Only needs radio and receiver. Spektrum micro RX not included with car. now on ebay

All prices include shipping. Offers will also be considered.

Last edited:
Any pics of the mammoth as a roller? I don't know a lot about it, but my revo has been giving me fits and I was thinking of going a different route.

Sorry I don't want it as an RTR, but I have a receiver/electronics in a box and two engines on a shelf... I just don't need that stuff.

For $100, I'm definitely interested! Engine mount/header/pipe included? Let me know. I'll check back in the morning

I'll take the XS3 & R310 for $100 Shipped.
PM me if interested.

Paypal?

PM'd ya. I'll take it off the list.

Bump it up. Added a couple items at the bottom of original post. Check them out!

Bump it to the top. Willing to trade for a new assembled nuova faor nitro bike if anyone -happens- to have one. One from the Great Northwest area preferred.

sweetdiesel said:
Bump it to the top. Willing to trade for a new assembled nuova faor nitro bike if anyone -happens- to have one. One from the Great Northwest area preferred.

LOL Thats funny right there Bro.

ZANDOR said:
LOL Thats funny right there Bro.

I was hoping you would knew someone that had one for trade. lol

Sd you have any pics of the:
Xray NT18T 1/18 scale nitro mini, with Hudy starterbox and spares. One quart of fuel through it. Only needs radio and receiver. $250 shipped

Updated with pics.

Price drop on XR80 on road.

Bump it up!

SD, can the 28 be converted to PS??

savagefan04 said:
SD, can the 28 be converted to PS??

I don't think the cost to do it would be worth it. You would need a new crankshaft, pullstart backplate and pullstart.

What do plan on running it in?

MSR truggy.
sweetdiesel said:
I don't think the cost to do it would be worth it. You would need a new crankshaft, pullstart backplate and pullstart.

What do plan on running it in?

My personal preference would be to pick up a starterbox and call it a day. Save your hands and knuckles for driving.

I sent you a PM. LMK

Last edited:
Picco .28 is sold. Make offers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back