Big pain at tha pump

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scavenger

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
FB_IMG_1540508260272.jpg

20210303_081239.jpg

These gas prices are killing me. I made that BMW meme when gas was $2 a gallon. 7.4mpg with the V10 Excursion and about 14mpg with the V8wagon. I will say that V10 sounds amazing when it shifts at 6K tho the poor truck will only go 95mph on flat ground no matter how long you hold it on the floor. When we get those nasty snowstorms is when that "big stoopit truck" is all worth it. The wagon is still pulling like the space shuttle at 140 and rock solid at speed,that car is a hoot lol. A lot of people drive much faster cars but they lack the nutz to hold it for miles when necessary, I've found most drivers puss out over 100 or so lol.

What are you lucky enough to be driving these days?

crown victoria i bought from an elderly.

Its now right at 300hp to the tire, loud, and pings under 91 octane.

3:55 Tracloc it drinks fuel like my old Malibu w stroker did over 65mph on hwys.

I made myself stop the modding, or i need a daily driver lol

My man van holds up pretty good at 80 mph. 😉

No SS trailblazer. It’s a old G 2005 caravan the HOONIGAN man van paid 800 bucks cold ac and ugly as ever.. I love it people trip out when I get out. Perfect for me driving up here to hole in earth

when i roll my 1972 t bird with the 460 ci and triple black, out to take here out for the dream cruise i never worried still dont today. your worried about price per gallon go E..

I have a fairly modified 6.7 powerstroke haven't been driving it at all, have a 2011 2wd Colorado that gets good mpg I use to run to town.

eliminated cable and wifi 4 days ago .and wow had no idea my fur buddies had a negative issue with it.its like they are young kittens again on 2 that are over 10(rescued and have no exact ages)kinda nice except at 230 am when fridge top gets cleared (Main Coon 28lbs)(mini Tiger 12 lbs)

We haven't watched tv in about a week and a half and all the fur babies have been hanging out more. they don't like the noise when it's on.

eliminated cable and wifi 4 days ago .and wow had no idea my fur buddies had a negative issue with it.its like they are young kittens again on 2 that are over 10(rescued and have no exact ages)kinda nice except at 230 am when fridge top gets cleared (Main Coon 28lbs)(mini Tiger 12 lbs)
You have a Maine Coon? Those are sooo cool! I always wanted one. What color? I always wanted a Serval too, because they are so cool looking, and huge, but a Maine Coon would be my kinda kitty.

Back