Beware Red Cat Racing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMUG5

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
If you accually want to use your car go to another company to buy. I placed an order for parts and it took 5 days to ship out 12 days or more to recieve. When I called customer service she was very very very rude. Telling me that they have "customers that have been waiting 2 months 2MONTHS for parts they ordered".

I asked why I didn't get an email or call telling me this she said "we don't have enough people to waste time doing that".

It's simple customer service!

You let a customer know when there order is delayed. You don't wait for customer to complain and then say "well atleast it's been shipped out right" i say thats bad business and she says "well thats your opinion"

Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for car at hobby shop. Atleast you know you can accually get your parts and get help without an attitude.

The first car I bought had a faulty starter cord that broke befor I even got it started the first time. Same lady told me "thats not our problem you have to go through dealer you bought it from"

IT's your companys name on the product and you say its my problem when it breaks before I even get to use it.

BEWARE HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE!
Post #: 1

Well, first let me say welcome to RCNT.
Thanks for the warning. We try to look out for each other on this site. If you want to know who's the best to deal with online or otherwise, just ask here. Any info you get will be from experience.

Welcome also, Also watch out for rude LHS. I have had one they never wanted to help or anything, always said it couldnt be done. Showed them bums. Ha. Found a good one now.

i too have had major problems with this company.. do not buy their products!! u will be srry!

I owned a redcat volcano.Quick truck
but very cheap plastic.I would stick with
tamiya,traxxas,kyosho,ect you know the big
names.Don't do it dude.

Well, first let me say welcome to RCNT.
Thanks for the warning. We try to look out for each other on this site. If you want to know who's the best to deal with online or otherwise, just ask here. Any info you get will be from experience.

hey, does redcat s30 actually works and worth it cause I have one. And I plan on just racing on road not bashing it up, is it a good car for that?

In a word, no. You would be better buying one of the brands mentioned by MikeR1. They all have decent parts availability and real customer service.

Oh , and also watch out for most parts from Integy for their really poor quality and horrible customer service.

Back