best stadium truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroader

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
in your opinion what is the best stadium truck today. :cool:

I like the Drake but the GT is good also. I have a Drake for sale if you are looking? I will let it go for a fair price. Just selling to fund my new hobby.

X-Cellerator, fast and can take one hellof a beating!!

can't go wrong with either the losi truck or the AE truck. (losi=ad2 AE=rc10gt)

Until I get my AD2 assembled, I'm still going to say the rc10gt with the t4 widening parts.

Brandon

i dont think xtm is all that great.. losi and accociated have taken over stadium trucks for a while..

Is the Hot Bodies lightning ST considered a ST? If so I am voting for that one. If not then Either the AE or Losi ride will do.

hotbodies is not even close to a sadium truck... or not a legal one at least... racing.. the legal engine size is .12 and a max of 3 ports... a few people may think thats all slow... well its not as fast as 1/8thscale with the .21 but it still is as much fun :)

i Hope its AE because i have one sitting under my tree right now.

that hotbodies st is actually a truggy.. its based off of the lightning 2 pro.. which is a knock off of the kanai 2... the ST is layed out on the same chassi. but its extended an inch for added stability... and then you can see the obvious differences... just look at the two..

is that an opinion or fact?

If you have the rtr AE under your tree... as soon as you get it... pull that carb restrictor out and and its a good idea to get new tires on it..

all facts... the only thing i have said opinion based is choose losi or associated... which just about everyone thinks is the best choice... everything about the lightning and ST is fact...

if you dont believe me that the lightning 2 pro is a knock off of the Kanai 2 then ask people that have upgraded their lightning 2 pros... they use kanai upgrades...

Actually the LSP is a stadium truck, so is the revo, they are considered 1/10th scale stadium trucks, but they are in a different class then losi and AE

I am not knocking your post. I just want to know as it looks really nice compared to the other ST's out there. This could help another member looking at the Lightning ST.

I concider them 1/10th scale MT's :smoke:

never said you were knocking my post... and its very good that you questions things.. it can save your ass sometimes :radio:

Just wanted to help another member... GOd knows I have way too man RC's that I don't even talk about here. I am not planning on getting another one for a while. The Lightning ST is nice for me IMO. I have seen the thing run locally and I am impressed . the driver is also good so who knows it could be a great contender in the future!

No Offense was intended in my " Knocking your post" post. I hate bad vibes between members. Not healthy!

Jon

its cool man took no offence to it... and that hotbodies st is very nice... probably not the more durable thing out there but its durable enough for racing.. thats thats what it looks like it was designed for because its a truggy.. look in the 1/8th scale forum and the xb8 page on the very last page is a video list... u can see the ST in an mt race...

Back