best servo for 50 to 60 for a maxx??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEVULGARCOWBOY420

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking for a good servo between 50 to 60 for my maxx please help. i searched and had no luck in the forum

thanks. i should have said to it for the steering

I run a JR650 on my Maxx, it's a great servo for the price. Make sure you use a HD servo saver with it.

hitec 985MG servos

I was just told about the hitec 985MG servos. $70, and apparently they're sealed and a great servo for the money.

i run the 645mg and it works good. i ran the same servo on my elec. stampede. worked better on the stampede in my opinion. it seems like it could use a little more torque for the tmaxx because of the bigger tires. but i have not damaged it nor even had any problems with it running it with a hd servo saver.

i run 645's on my savage, revo, and 2 on my emaxx. there good for the money and you can't beat hitecs warranty with a stick!

That 5645 is an awesome servo, that's what I have been running on my Savage for a few years now, never ever gave me a problem. That's a hell of a good price too Eddy!

The 645 is also a good choice, I run those on my maxx, and my PCR, as well as my crawler, and my sons Stampede.

I BOUGHT A HS-645mg hitec servo I LOVE IT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP