best or worst small blocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
temp problems are from tuning. my os runs 250 and it runs good:)

some people your side of the pond have temp problems with the cvrx,mine runs great at 240 f,so i cannot understany why .but some of it must not be down to tuning error.

My OS CVX 15 runs like a raped ape, with the body on my temps are between 250 - 260 after some really hard bashing. I love my OS :D and don't think I will change mills anytime in the near future (well maybe a CVRX). OS ROCKS!! I could never keep my temps on my trx under 300+ during hard running, no matter how I tuned it.

i just got another cvrx,has anyone had porting done on one,or seen one in action that has:)

a hobby shop in London has a few fantoms that are returns,quality issues,non runners for no reason,etc...so this is an issue that needs to be dealt with,the same as if it were any producer of mills.cos all thid does is sour the situ for those affected and make those who have no problems feel relieved:)

BTW i got another .15 cvrx yesterday(3 now)so i know which mill i like,i just hope this one runs like the others,cos i`ll look daft posting the opposite:confused:

why do the UK get fantom lemons and the USA get cvrx lemons,this makes me think there is more to it,than just the mill.

It's a lack of quality control, I think its just a coincidence, but I am sure both the US and UK get there fair shares of lemons, just ask Hunter he was complaining of not enough low end power from his cvrx when it was in his maxx. and Matts also here in the US has had Fantom problems. I have a CVX that screams, I love this engine. No problems here at all.

i agree,my cvrx rips along and has loads of low end grunt,this is so for all cvrx`s over here,fantoms seem to be the problem mill over here.are they made in the same place,cos os put a code on the UK ones,is this done after assembly or before it is made?

They pump these things out fast as possible with little if any attention to detail. So far I have been very lucky with my OS, It is an awesome engine!I will definately but another one. Plus I am gonna win one here when we get a few more members ;) OS KICKS BUTT

i think some one who has only just hit 30 in the end will win thw new mill;)

Thats the way things usually go, thats the story of my life. I have never won anything in my life why should I give up my perfect record now :p

Back