Best Nitro Rc Car for my budget/tips.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam97

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey Everyone,

I once owned a Kyosho Inferno MP7.5 buggy which I really enjoyed and I found the 1/8 scale sizing to be a good size. Soon ill have some money to spend on the hobby, and I was wondering ,

I'm looking for an off road car, nitro fuelled, ill be buying it brand new.

It needs to be a maximum of $AUD700 and that also covers fuel filler, glow plug heater, basically stuff to get it running, so what cars would you guys suggest? I'd probably be looking to race it at local races. As I previously said I much enjoyed the Kyosho Inferno, but was just wondering what other buggies were good, I was looking at the Kyosho Inferno Neo which is more of a race spec car, but tell us what you think, cheers guys :)

x2

If you wanna race it's between a Mugen or Losi . . . the link provided above is a killer deal . . . The Losi 8ight is a great car! Available in buggy or truggy.

Losi RTR comes with a starter box and Spektrum DX3 handset.

Consider also a roller off fleabay - fit a .21 engine & pipe to suit, good servos (which you will wanna upgrade anyway if buying a 8ight RTR), get yourself a handsetand starter and you are away.