Best Engine for a rustler ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob D

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok open for anther round of opinons the motor in my rustler has give up the ghost..it still has a trx pro 15 in it which i dont plan on putting in again ..

So what does everyone like in a 2wd stadium truck 12's 15's ? I'm thinking os 12 i want something thats fairly cheep and fairly reliable its just the backyard baher right now as i dont race

thx Rob:batman:

If it were me I would get a Fantom:) but O.S. is also a good choice. Take your pick.

Hunter any reason why you would get the fantom over the os ?
:doh: :doh: this was me fooling with it to run today with son standing there

Rob

I too am partial to Fantom Motors, but it has been a while since I ran an OS...so I am not able to give you a part for part comparison. Let's just say that when I ran the OS, I was pleased as punch with it. Now when I am running a Fantom in my T-Maxx, I am overwhelmingly thrilled with it. I have had positive experiences with both manufacturers, but my current favorite is Fantom.

Iv run over 9gal through mine and its still running as good if not better then any O.S. Iv run this long.

Damn is it a 15 or a 12?

Fr.15 slide carb:classic:

Back