Best Beginner

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofx

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What is the best beginner stadium truck that has a resonable speed and is sure for me to have fun with it????
:bling:

do you want a kit or rtr? it sounds like you just want to buy it and run it so maybe an rtr would be your best bet. and they are cheaper.
i suggest the team losi xxx-nt sport rtr for a stadium truck. I'm sure everyone else that posts in here will recommend that or the rc10gt. i like the losi better but then again its more expensive. so thats up to you.

I agree with banshee, i bought the almost ready to run and installed my own servos and used my MX-3 Radio,the truck kicks ass, and for its Mach .15 motor, no need to change truck flies, XXX-NT all the way.

Adam Drake XXX-NT is what i got for my son it has really good speed. This thing impressed me think it might take my savage in wot run. :D

Well nitro or electric kit or RTR? if you want electric RTR go rustler or xxxt. Nitro kit xxxnt adam drake or xxxnt RTR. I started out with a electric rustler I've never broken a thing on it and I've bashed it alot! its a good beginner car and a good car to even race if you put acouple of after market parts on it.

Check the Rustler 2.5. Crazy fast and is priced within reason. All you need is fuel and batteries.

I've got to chime in for the Associated guys here. I bought the RC10GT RTR as my first nitro ever and I have always loved it. It's durable. Handles extremely well. And is crazy fast. For those who wonder if an ST can take a MT. uh...yeah. The hardest thing to do is to run a few tanks through your Maxx and then take the wheel of a stadium truck. The stadium is so much faster and more agile. Anyway, I think either the XXX-NT or the GT will work out fine for you.

Originally posted by robmob
Check the Rustler 2.5. Crazy fast and is priced within reason. All you need is fuel and batteries.
Ya ill agree with the speed and price but NO! it hauls arse but can't handle at high speeds withouth flipping it. As for it being strong well you know those little hollow egg ornaments? Only thing the nitro Rustler has going for it is its fast but then again it has the 2.5 in it drop a O.S. in it or the sirio 18 :naughty: But I can't really bash them 2 bad I've just had bad experience with them (my friend has one) but as for begginers ya I guess so just dont jump it or do high speed runs and then turn.

Thanks for all the input. I think ill go wit the triple x nt sport rtr, I'm sellin my goped so that will rake in some money. So money is no factor unless its 375 or more!:\

Back