Best 1/12 to 1/14 buggy or truggy to buy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireball

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I'm ordering me one tonight. Buggy or truggy idc. Kit or rtr idc. Whats the best out there right now?
I Been out of rc for a long time. This will be ran mostly on a smooth dirt track with a few jumps so i need something that handles good and can compete if i find a race to go to. All input is appreciated.
I don't have room to run 1/10 or bigger so gotta stay with 1/12 or smaller.

Ty i hadn't even looked at them.
Do they ship from USA? I'm impatient lol.

Don’t ask me I thought I was buying a 1/18 scale to tear up so just do ur research and see what makes you happy.

I think I want a low rider

Attachments

• A1C9C517-4B8B-48CC-9C29-45B0B8A57E86.png
    A1C9C517-4B8B-48CC-9C29-45B0B8A57E86.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
I'm ordering me one tonight. Buggy or truggy idc. Kit or rtr idc. Whats the best out there right now?
I Been out of rc for a long time. This will be ran mostly on a smooth dirt track with a few jumps so i need something that handles good and can compete if i find a race to go to. All input is appreciated.
I don't have room to run 1/10 or bigger so gotta stay with 1/12 or smaller.
Did you get one?

What did you get?

No i ended up going 1/8. Got the kyosho neo 3.0. I also got a wl toys and a losi mini. My losi needs some repairs.
Gave up on the small track gonna build a bigger track and bought me a small tractor and tiller lol. Gotta find a blade for the front to. Should make building a track a lot easier. .

Attachments

• 20220418_173857_HDR.jpg
    20220418_173857_HDR.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 38