Bent links in front?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I notice the ax-10 ARTR didn't come with bent links in the front... Why not? Is it not a good idea to run bent links in the front? Also the bent links kinda seem to expose the drive shaft anyone had a problem with this?

I dont know why they dont, but I do know that it isn't a problem for the driveshafts, and I also know that depending where I'm crawling I sonetimes put straight shafts on the back too. It changes the ground clearance and therefore stability. Other than that I dont know....

yep its not a big deal, really its almost a personal preferance type thing. i ran bent all around for a long time but then switch to straight in the back when i got my dig going and liked it better and now I'm back to 50/50 on all the lowers.

The bent links will cause no problems with the driveshafts. Definitely run them in the front and the rear. They don't include them in the ARTR for the same reason they use plastic wheels instead of aluminum and the same reason they don't include a Cobalt in the RTR, it's all about the benjamins. The bent links are only a few bucks, and will increase your ground clearance without raising the COG.

Back