Belted tires...anyone......?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm running SRC's terrain offroad tires on my ERBE now. Spins a ton in grass, so much so that it's tough to pull a wheelie, which is good news for my diffs and sliders. Hooks up like rails on pavement. I'm only running 2S, so the 3.8 traxxas chevrons I was running didn't balloon much at WOT. These hardly balloon at all.

SRC Terrain Crushers. What Olds said. I have had the same experience.
IMG_6603.gif

Those are what I have been looking at.....for an Erbe! Thanks guys. I had only just heard about the src tires recently and didn't know if any other brand made the big time yet.

Just an FYI, they aren't 1/2" offset and they don't offer a wider offset wheel. At least they didn't in the past. Feels a lot more narrow than when I had geode's on it.
2017-0212-ERBE-SRCTires02.jpg

I snapped a rocker on it 15 minutes into my last bash session, then a bunch of kids showed up at the skatepark and ended my day anyway. I wasn't quite used to the grip yet and it grabbed better off a jump, then landed flat on the face of the next jump 15 feet away. Thought for sure the bulks or chassis would have buckled, but just the rocker.

I was wondering that....looks like I'm out of the market for now.