Belgium 1/8th Offroad

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro_Keebler

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Any english (just a little bit mind you) speaking people anywhere in Belgium currently doing offroad 1/8 scale racing?

Contact me if you are.. or post here better yet :)

Good luck finding someone from there. The people from Belgium that visit this site is 0.02% of the total population here.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Good luck finding someone from there. The people from Belgium that visit this site is 0.02% of the total population here.

haha, yea no kidding... See, I'm in the Army along with another guy here who is into buggy racing. We have found a total of 2 hobby shops in all of belgium, and 1 offroad track.

Its almost 3 hours away though, so it sucks to drive there to practice cause no one shows up :(

can't wait to get back to the states :)

Originally posted by El Pirata

Originally posted by Nitro_Keebler

haha, yea no kidding... See, I'm in the Army along with another guy here who is into buggy racing. We have found a total of 2 hobby shops in all of belgium, and 1 offroad track.

You guys might just be that 0.02%. At least yall don't have to worry about frequency conflicts.

Back