because you like to see wrecks...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad use at all for a glorified tater gun. And couldn't have been a better target!

Die windows, die!!

Thats right up there on the list next to the guy who broke the new Xbox..lol..

4u2nv said:
Thats right up there on the list next to the guy who broke the new Xbox..lol..

with the exception that this laptop was worth far less than the 360

Wasn't Blake looking for a Lappy for a certain someone??

I dont think you killed it..better shoot it 8 more times.

Looks like the screen might be a little messed up, but I sugest draggin it behind the 'Stang for about three miles... At One Hundred Miles Per Hour.

The power light was still glowing and the hard drive was still spinning when I tossed it in the garbage.

I wanted to shoot it a few more times but I only made one bullet. Potatos would have been too messy. I gotta live here. Going outside was an option but my co2 tank is dry and it was dark and cold out anyway.

I did add music to it as of a couple minutes ago. I think it's a nice touch.

That was you? I thought it was something ya found on the net..lol.. Why didnt ya just sell the laptop if ya didnt want it? Just curious..

4u2nv said:
Why didnt ya just sell the laptop if ya didnt want it?

The floppy drive worked. The CD-Rom didn't. I was going to try and load W98 on it for a friend who wanted a cheap laptop for her daughter for Christmas. I dinked with it a couple years ago and thought the problem was just that it wouldn't boot to the CD-Rom.

After taking another shot at it yesterday, loading DOS 6.22 with a generic CD-Rom driver, I found that the CD-Rom didn't work at all.

So I just installed WFWG 3.11 just to have a GUI display on the screen when I blew the crap out of it. Whatever low dollars I could have gotten for it was worth every penny in satisfaction when the cannon went off.

And I knew you guys would appreciate it.

I had an epson printer that paper jammed one too many times. My brother and I took it out to the firing range, and cut loose on it with a tommy gun (.45) and a beretta 96 pistol (.40). And yes, I have it on video. About 30 rounds were put into it.

Who's daughter needed a cheapo Windows 98 laptop???
I might have something for them......PM me.....

1500valk said:
I had an epson printer that paper jammed one too many times. My brother and I took it out to the firing range, and cut loose on it with a tommy gun (.45) and a beretta 96 pistol (.40). And yes, I have it on video. About 30 rounds were put into it.

So where's the video man.

ya man... lol what are you thinking?!? leaving us hanging ehh lol jk. That was a pretty cool vid David.

Back