Battery for my revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountainman123

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230121-133248.png
will this work to replace the AA batteries in my Revo 3.3??
If not can someone give me a ebay link to some that will I prefer lipo
And my Revo is forward only it don't have reverse
Screenshot_20230121-134122.png

Or maybe these I won't some that will last long run
time

Last edited:
If your receiver and servo can handle 8.4v then yes those will work. Personally Id look at LiFe batteries instead of LiPo as its slightly lower voltage. 6.6V nominal as opposed to 7.4v nominal. Then your electronics only need to be able to handle 7.2V. That being said you can use a BEC to step the voltage down to 6v if you need to and then you could use either a LiPo or a LiFe battery

If your receiver and servo can handle 8.4v then yes those will work. Personally Id look at LiFe batteries instead of LiPo as its slightly lower voltage. 6.6V nominal as opposed to 7.4v nominal. Then your electronics only need to be able to handle 7.2V. That being said you can use a BEC to step the voltage down to 6v if you need to and then you could use either a LiPo or a LiFe battery
I don't know what volts to use it only has one servo and no reverse I want something to where I can just unplug the 4 AA batteries and plug the new battery in do u have a name of one I can get off eBay
I don't know what volts to use it only has one servo and no reverse I want something to where I can just unplug the 4 AA batteries and plug the new battery in do u have a name of one I can get off eBay
I'm new to the rc so any help is grateful

I recommend you use this, it's the stock part and it fits perfectly in the battery compartment.

I was wanting to do away with the AA batteries do they make a lipo or life battery that will just plug up in the same connector
I use the stock flat 5 cell NiMH it comes with, it works great for me.

Those won't fit.
Mine has where u put 4 AA batteries in it

I was wanting to do away with the AA batteries do they make a lipo or life battery that will just plug up in the same connector

Mine has where u put 4 AA batteries in it
That's strange, they come with a 5 cell NiMH stock with the battery tray being made specifically for it. The battery I linked will work in it great.

That's strange, they come with a 5 cell NiMH stock with the battery tray being made specifically for it. The battery I linked will work in it great.
How long is the run time

Not sure if those will fit, the battery compartment isn't really made for a hump pack.
I'm make my own battery box and it's really smaller the 4 AA batteries barley fit in it I'll post pics of it when I get home from work