Bashing with Sky, Again (pic intensive)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Dude, you're bad luck. Every time we bash it costs me money, you too. Sky blew both front and rear drive shafts and I blew my rear diff in addition to frying my clutch shoes. Here are some pics of his while it was running:
MVC-373F.JPG

MVC-375F.JPG

MVC-376F.JPG

Holly begebers

OMG - that first pic is awesome!

-WoodiE

I like you shoes in that pic:banana:

Last ones:

Check the size of his front right tire!
MVC-383F.JPG

Check the mud behind his front tire!
MVC-385F.JPG

The dead HMMWV and the nearly dead E-Maxx Bodied, Fantom Engined T-Maxx!
MVC-387F.JPG

No pics of mine, my t-maxx had died before sky got his running. Next time he'll get his running first then I will start playing with mine after his dies.

It definately looks like fun. Have you waterproofed your servos or are you just playing Russian roulette with em in all that mud?

You guys ROCK! Those are the Sickest pics I have ever seen, Got any pics of your air cleaners! Hall of fame quality pics!:banana:

Glad I'm not the one cleaning those trucks, nice pics though

Construction Site Camouflage...

After about three hours of cleaning and repair...the E/T-Maxx lives again. I had a blast going muddin'. Too bad the Fantom and mud over torqued my drive shafts; there might have been video to go with the stills. I prefer that my plastic drive shafts went vice the spider gears in the diff that Pirata blew. Have you checked the internals on the tranny yet, Pirata?

Anyways...Pirata always gets to post the cool action shots of my T in motion. I have a few aftermath shots. Notice how well the muddy T blends in with its surroundings.

Last edited:
Great set of pics:) Any pics with the body off???

Originally posted by NCNitro
It definately looks like fun. Have you waterproofed your servos or are you just playing Russian roulette with em in all that mud?

The servos were not ballooned and didn't need to be...the mud didn't really make it up into the truck. The only one I might have worried about was the steering servo, but the that thing has been submarined a few times and survived...a little mud was nothing...all electronics are fine and that is even after a shot with the garden hose to clean the mud off the outside of the truck.

Originally posted by M@xximillion
You guys ROCK! Those are the Sickest pics I have ever seen, Got any pics of your air cleaners! Hall of fame quality pics!:banana:

I thought about the mudder cover for my motor saver air filter about thirty minutes into the mud hole. As it turned out, I didn't need it...the mud never reached the air filter. It was clean.

Originally posted by Hunter
Great set of pics:) Any pics with the body off???

You'd have been disappointed. None of the mud made it up into the truck. So I didn't take any shots of it sans body. It had only just a little mud on the sides of the chassis plate. Nothing to oooh and aaah at. I was kind of surprised and happy all at the same time...less mess to worry about.

that looks like alot of fun now thats what maxxins all about:banana:

We sure thought so. Glad you liked the pics.

It still was rather fun. I found I'll be out about $40 for the metal gears for both front and rear diffs. Eventually I'll get the metal gears for the tranny too.

Very nice pics, the ballooning tyre has earned the place as my desktop background.

Back