Baja 5b shelf queen.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All finished and ran through the first tank for the engine break in.

IMG_0608.JPG

Last edited:
Dude, that is THE BADDEST buggy I have EVER seen! I don't think I can be your friend anymore. The jealousy is just too overwhelming!

Nicely done sir. Nicely done indeed.

Now... I wanna see a shelf that will fit on 😝🤣😂😜

Dude, that is THE BADDEST buggy I have EVER seen! I don't think I can be your friend anymore. The jealousy is just too overwhelming!

Nicely done sir. Nicely done indeed.

Now... I wanna see a shelf that will fit on 😝🤣😂😜
LMAO, thanks man, I really appreciate it. I am so thrilled that it's finished.
I actually still have one more aluminum part coming in Monday. It's the spur and pinion cover.
I also ordered another radio so I can run both of them with my son as soon as he gets back to Idaho.

Thanks guys, there is a few bugs I need to work out with it but I did get finished breaking the engine in.
This thing is so damn heavy that it takes is awhile to get up to speed and she isn't very fast but she is a shelf queen.
I'll take it out again before we start getting bad weather and tune it a little more.

Sounds so good. A 5B or 5T are the only non electric I have had on my radar for a long time. I watch them on the market and have almost pulled the trigger a few times but I think about having to drive a ways to find open dirt to run my vorteks in. Nevermind the space for one of those monsters.

Beautiful buggy you built.

Sorry I missed your post @FJC_GUY , I appreciate the comment. I ordered a exhaust pipe two weeks ago and still no word where it's at.
The connecter that ties the two parts together blew out and I couldn't find it so I ordered a one piece exhaust.

Haha, no worries.

Did you ever see the 5B that had 4 brushless quad-copter motors hub mounted? I remember watching a clip about it from a rc convention several years ago and thinking it would be pretty insane.

I can't find anything about it now. It was a concept I believe. Maybe it was just something that looked like a 5B.