Baja 5b exhaust pipe upgrade?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy88

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What pipe you think will bring my baja alive? It was a 23cc but I put the fuelie 26cc put of a ss in it and want more power and think a tuned pipe may be the way forward? How loud are the dominator ones and are they as loud as the clone ones u can get on eBay? As my mate has a clone one on his and its embarrassingly loud!

Unsilenced doms are loud. So is the HPI tuned pipe. Both wake up the stock 23 and 26 though.

i want a dom as prob the best for the engine but exactly how loud is loud lol

You won't want to be running it in your neighborhood or at a park when there are people around.

I ran the GBE for a while and really liked it. The Doms are low end pipes the GBE is a top end. I'm currently testing the ERCM prototype. Most Baja guys are currently running VRC unsilenced pipes.

I have a victory side mount...it's a great pipe.

"It's more than a hobby...it's an addiction!"

I put a dominate pipe on my buddies 5b ss and i guarantee this is one of the best pipes.it is loud and for those of us who don't care and think loud is proud th3n this is the one to go with. It is around 150-200 but it definitely increases the power. After installing on my buddies he wasn't used to the power and took a jump he had been taking for a while at full speed and broke the front little flip of the chassis now there's another 100 but hey welcome to thwart hobby

---------- Post added at 3:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 3:52 AM ----------

i want a dom as prob the best for the engine but exactly how loud is loud lol

Uh yeah your neighbors will hate you but hey atleas5 you're having fun lol

Yea I got myself a dominator v2 carb is still on stock settings at the moment