Axial Ryft best upgrades to handle 4s?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake002

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I am getting a Ryft and want to run 4s. I have heard the diffs do not hold up well even on 3s. Is there any diff upgrades to make it handle 4s like it should and eliminate diff stripping?

I am getting a Ryft and want to run 4s. I have heard the diffs do not hold up well even on 3s. Is there any diff upgrades to make it handle 4s like it should and eliminate diff stripping?
Welcome to the RCT mad house of fun...

you will probably need more upgrades then just the diffs. To handle 4s. The whole drive Tran really. If it can't handle 3s. Your going to rip it apart on 4s for sure.

you will probably need more upgrades then just the diffs. To handle 4s. The whole drive Tran really. If it can't handle 3s. Your going to rip it apart on 4s for sure.
Huh. I know some of the axles are weak but I heard mostly the transmission and diffs are weak.

I guess I’ll see. I’m getting one today. So many differing opinions and stories I really don’t know what to believe. Some say it’s great some say it’s crap. Some say durable some people say not. Some say diffs hold up some don’t😁🙄

Huh. I know some of the axles are weak but I heard mostly the transmission and diffs are weak.

I guess I’ll see. I’m getting one today. So many differing opinions and stories I really don’t know what to believe. Some say it’s great some say it’s crap. Some say durable some people say not. Some say diffs hold up some don’t😁🙄
Everyone has there opinon. Just like with every RC out there. Just like all the crap talked about The Xmaxx when first out. Take your time. Start slow see what works for your driven and what doesn't. It's all about trial-and-error bud....