Axial Bomber

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the look. When the kit is a available, I may sell my unbuilt Wraith and pick it up so it can sit there in the box unbuilt instead.:thumbs-up:

Solid Axle rock bouncer?!?? F' yea!

Love the look. When the kit is a available, I may sell my unbuilt Wraith and pick it up so it can sit there in the box unbuilt instead.:thumbs-up:

Did you ever finish your Chris Craft...I mean scx10?

Depends on your definition of finished.

That's cool, hmm the only thing new I'd seen from axial was the trophy truck

Almost finished then. It could be driven if I installed the esc and receiver.

I just got the email announcement from Axial yesterday about it.

I got an email from a-main, it was one of the smaller pics, so I clicked and a-mains webpage said preorder, but I'm more interested in the bomber now.

I visited an lhs today and they said they just released them to be shipped.

If there's enough after Christmas shopping I'll pop into the lhs to see if they have any left...this time I won't sell off the stock drivetrain and axles.

So I extracted some of my holiday pay from my long time running part time job yesterday (I bank it) and now I have a bomer on the way to me as I type, and I still have a bit for goodies to go with.

I think I want another set of 2.2s" and links, but those damn curries are almost too good to pass up....

Hey guys. I've had my bomber now for just about a month, This morning I started going through the parts stash for quick bolt-ons, what do you guys think?
_20160114_090230.JPG

I was trying to hold out for F9s, but they aren't finished yet, so I'm going to breakdown and get at set today.

Back