Axial Bomber RTR Build Up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MustangMan

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Been a while since I've posted, but actually a long time member from my first nitro R/C (which I still have!). Thought I'd post up my latest addition, an RTR Axial Bomber. I'm going to be updating the suspension links, shocks, drive system, and more over the next few weeks. Hoping to post updates here as my time allows (meaning maybe every other week or so, I travel a lot for work). Thanks!
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0940.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG

@MustangMan Def keep posting the upgrades! As I am a big fan of vids, when you've got it built to your specs, I'd love to see it run too!:finger:

Thanks guys for the comments and support. Been waiting on a few parts on backorder, but should have enough to get started this weekend. Besides the brushless upgrade and the lower links, I have the Axial aluminum servo mount, Yeti rear sway bar to install, and suspension link mounts. Still waiting on the Axial steering upgrade though. The first battery I bought for it (Venom 2S hard case) wouldn't work due to the wire connector location. So using that in another car. Probably pick up a 3S soft case with the wire harness on the end to fit it better. More soon!

Mark

Thanks for posting the project! I love seeing ppls builds, what and why they did what they did etc... Plus it's good motivation for me while I'm stuck doing a lot of other stuff to 1:1 cars and getting ready for winter, kids back at school etc... :wacky:

Back