Sold / Found Axial Based Scaler SOLD!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok, this time I am listing an Axial AX10 based crawler/scaler for sale, all new build never run, everything is brand new. The base is an AX10 Scorpion kit converted to a scaler using an x-trail chassis. The shocks are set up in full droop but included are the stock AX10 parts to convert it back to sprung, as well as the stock chassis plates. The esc is a waterproof LRP ESC, the motor is an Integy 35 turn motor on a stock AX10 tranny. The tires are RC4WD 2.2 mudslingers mounted to the stock AX10 bead lock wheels, the green has been stripped from the rings and they have been polished. The body has not been mounted but also included is a East End Machining body mounting kit. Also included is a Hitec 645mg servo still brand new in the box. The axles are stock AX10 axles. If you have any questions feel free to pm or post here. I am asking $280 shipped!!! priority paypal only to us only only. Thanks for looking.

xtrail1.gif

xtrail5.gif

xtrail3.gif

xtrail4.gif

xtrail7.gif

xtrail2.gif

xtrail8.gif

xtrail6.gif

Last edited:
I wish I would have know you were doing this last week, I would have jumped on it! Good luck on the sale Joe!

Oh man thats such a deal, man I wish I had my taxes. Good luck

Ok guys, before I go offer this one to the guys at scale, I am gonna give ya'll one last chance at a smokin' deal! I would like to see it go to a RCNT member, but I gots to do what I gots to do :D

I could in a week probably but not at the momento, bump

Bump for another sweet kit...

I'm still tryin for this, bump

I got the last one and it was a smoking deal too. This is a GREAT rig to get started into crawling! TJ you are correct it is a sweet kit. ;-) and BUMP

I doubt it but does not hurt to ask I guess.

honestly i dont expect him to be open to trades, and if so he probably wont be interested in what i have, but i feel that i will never know without asking. lol. but i have missed my scaler since i traded it off and have been trying to find a good one to trade to. lol

Getting closer, bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back