axe rossi lsk nitro engine vs losi 454 nitro engine, which is better?

• Thread starter pelicanprentice
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelicanprentice

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
hey guys! i currently have a losi 454 which seems to be a powerful .28 and my friend has a Axe Rossi LSK laying around, he said it has tons of power and good compression. I’m pretty sure it’s a .21 engine with my research and he doesn’t remember since it’s been laying around. However we could be mistaken but I’m certain this engine is a .21. I was wondering what y’all think about the performance of the axe Rossi lsk. Will it out perform or do anything better then my losi 454?

he was gonna give me a good deal on it so i was thinking of getting it

I’ll be running in a svaage x if that makes a diff

Thx

hey guys! i currently have a losi 454 which seems to be a powerful .28 and my friend has a Axe Rossi LSK laying around, he said it has tons of power and good compression. I’m pretty sure it’s a .21 engine with my research and he doesn’t remember since it’s been laying around. However we could be mistaken but I’m certain this engine is a .21. I was wondering what y’all think about the performance of the axe Rossi lsk. Will it out perform or do anything better then my losi 454?

he was gonna give me a good deal on it so i was thinking of getting it

I’ll be running in a svaage x if that makes a diff

Thx

A lot of Rossi engines were generated as high end racing engines ,for racers in 1/8 scale buggies an or
street car racing ,keep in mind that there is a weight difference between them an an MT!
However ,I think they did produce a 25 to 28 engines for grunt power to run a heavier truck!..:cool:

Anything Novarossi is rare ,when the wife eventually took over the business ,the quality of the engines
went down hill ,now they are no more!

A lot of Rossi engines were generated as high end racing engines ,for racers in 1/8 scale buggies an or
street car racing ,keep in mind that there is a weight difference between them an an MT!
However ,I think they did produce a 25 to 28 engines for grunt power to run a heavier truck!..:cool:

Anything Novarossi is rare ,when the wife eventually took over the business ,the quality of the engines
went down hill ,now they are no more!
ahh gothca thanks for the reply, do u think the LSK can make more power then a LOSI454 tho?

ahh gothca thanks for the reply, do u think the LSK can make more power then a LOSI454 tho?

I am not sure ,again like I said ,they were generated for a buggy racing an not for a Monster truck size
an weight!
To this day ,the 21 size engine is the most common size for racers on the track today ,but engines
today are highly advanced ,in special coated crankshafts & stuffed ,an factory racing port & tuned!.. :cool: