Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok how you do that cause all i see is to enter one

An avatar can be basically any image or animated .gif. There are a few rules. First, it can't be objectionable. NO PRON! And must be in good taste. Nothing to suggestive, violent, racist or all that. Second, the image can be no larger than 60x60 pixels or 48.8 KB, whichever is smaller. So, find an image you like. Resize it to 60x60 or so. Go into User CP on the menu above. Click on "Edit Avatar". Then look near the bottom. There should be a place to select a custom avatar. Input the location of that image and it will upload and be set as your avatar.

where are the premade ones at. because i can't get it to 60x60

Last edited:
You said you werent gonna ask any more stupid questions... what a lie..

Dude what the freak are U talking about all i wanted is to get it. that oh well it isnt a big FREAKIN deal i wont do it thanks for not helping

Please refer to post # 4 by Candyman that will help you find it in your CP.

thanks for the advice but i know how to make it the avatar but i can't get the pic to 60x60 it like 54x72

Again, will you stop beeing so ignorant, ACDSEE will get you your 60x60. You are having a hard time getting your image down to 60x60 because the image was not a square from the start. Take it and crop the image into a perfect square. Paint, ACDSEE and other programs will do this.

it has to be as small or SMALLER then 60x60 not exacly 60x60 you need to uncheck the box that says constrain proportions.. so you can adust each size individualy but your pic will look funny..

vbgagnon said:
hahahahaha! Isn'tthat the truth!

Seriously... if you did a search, you could prolly get like 20 threads on the topic... :smoke:

seriously i did and all i really got is that they didnt get their supporrting membershipp yet

Do a google search on avatars. You'll find a few cool sites that have forum avatars for free and they have tons. If you want something different, I'm sure you can find something there.

Back