Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC48

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

Where do you get your avatars? Candyman's is halarious, Rolex's is good too, but where do you get em'?

Last edited:
Avatart? Is that like a PopTart?

Just Google "avatars" and you should find a few sites that have galleries of them.

Lol, fixed.

Thanks, I've tried that but didn't too much. I'll keep looking. Anyone know any good sites for them?

I googled avatar and found mine, or animated gif works too.

I found some, still looking around though. Thanks guys. I fugured I just needed to look harder in google lol :)

I animated my own from a still. Any .jpg or animated .gif photo can be cropped and resized to 60x60, and used as an avatar.

Just wondering when are you able to have an avatar. I know if you help with the site by subscribing you can get one but I thought I seen some where after so many post you can get one ? :shrug:

JESSE G said:
Just wondering when are you able to have an avatar. I know if you help with the site by subscribing you can get one but I thought I seen some where after so many post you can get one ? :shrug:

It use to work that way but has changed since the site redo.

Those days are over Jesse. Some members used to spam-post just to get their post count to 1000 for an avatar. Strangely enough, a couple of the major post whores who got avatars haven't been around in months.

Rolex said:
Strangely enough, a couple of the major post whores who got avatars haven't been around in months.

No zandor is still around......................lol

PiErow said:
I had someone make mine...
Who? Was it someone here on rcnt?

.21, yes you have to subscribe to the site to have an avatar.

AC there are a few that make them on here.. Ill let them chime in if they want to make one for you... Do you have a place to host it?..

There's that Mad Dog Clown now. Zandor spammed long and hard to get his. Oh, sorry, he's a contributing member, not just a useless spammer. :jk:

Ya I payed good money for my stuff...I am in no way a whore they get paid. And in no way did I ever get a check from RCNT.. so that whould make me a slut! :)

Rolex said:
Those days are over Jesse. Some members used to spam-post just to get their post count to 1000 for an avatar. Strangely enough, a couple of the major post whores who got avatars haven't been around in months.

Ok cool bummer for me though lmao I understand why it was changed. Damn I hate being hurt/poor lmao. Thanks for the info :)