Attn: Matts6887

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NCNitro

Matts, I never mentioned any names. Have we got a guilty concience? Hmmmmm

I think he was talking to me, but the way he types he is easily misunderstood. The man's grasp for the obvious is amazing, and his ability to convey his stupidity goes above and beyond amazing.

Last edited:
Originally posted by FastEddy
Lets pick on Flattop instead. 8-0
He is a much more worthy opponent. Just think, he shoots back. Its kind of fun to duck every now and then. [/B]

Your damn right I shoot back.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I very well may be the most dangerous

Originally posted by FLATTOP

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I very well may be the most dangerous [/B]

Well at least you have the first part right

Careful Hunter, you don't have Skymaxx around to protect you

Like I need him to take the likes of you on:classic: So sit down and play with your llama like a good little:llama: boy.

edited by FLATTOP

Last edited:
oh I'm scared now he is going to get a can of whoop ass on me. Dont you think its going to hard to open with your hoofs. Just let me know if you need help.

For all the time its taking you to open that can I guess you need help. This is what you do put the can on the ground and step on it with your hoof.

Originally posted by Hunter
oh I'm scared now he is going to get a can of whoop ass on me. Dont you think its going to hard to open with your hoofs. Just let me know if you need help.

edited by FLATTOP

Last edited:
i was wondering if you would catch that:classic:

Hunter, are you related to Matt?
your grammar sucks, you left out a word or two, and it\'s spelled Hooves, not Hoofs

1 NO
2 well you are from Texas I just wanted to make sure you knew what I was talking about.

right back at you:cheers:

Who says I'm not around...maybe I'm just watchin' you flex your muscles...remember Tsun Tsu...

Last edited:
SkyMaxx dont waist your time youll grow old waiting for him to come back with something anything. I never thought Texans were so slow but I do now:D

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Besides, you never did answer the question...Two things come from Texas, Boy:

edited by FLATTOP

Last edited:

I know you didn't just call me Boy??
The can of whoop ass I was telling Hunter about, it's big enough for the both you Jackasses
Skymaxx, you were asking Hunter about another F15? your looking at one son, don't get caught in my jetwash

Yeah SkyMaxx he is right you should not call him BOY he is more of a TOY. You know to be played with and tossed out when your done with him. As for that can did you ever get it open??? I thought not. You an F15 lolololololololol now thats funny.

Edited by SKYMAXX...no content needed.

Last edited:
edited by FLATTOP

Last edited:
Edited by SKYMAXX...no content needed.

Last edited:
Hey brown noser, er I mean Hunter, if you can get your head out of Sky's ass long enough, try and fight your own battles, don't depend on someone else's help

Well its nice to see your starting to post now SkyMaxx is on the board. What was stopping you before??? God I mean I was waiting 30min for a come back from you its not like you have a life or anything. So dont try to get Sky in this its not like you can handle one of us let alone the two of us.

edited by FLATTOP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back