Attention LOSI OWNERS!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsmith

Dirt Oval Addict!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm fixing to go ahead and make the investment in a higher end buggy. I've really narrowed it down to the 8ight. Please, leave me your experiences good and bad. All of your input will be valued for the gold that it is. Thanks in advance!

Big fan of Losi (TLR)! Big reason why... its American made! or at least as close as it gets. Parts quality is top notch! And of course styling.....they look bad to the bone!

Some will tell you they are hard to drive fast, or there is not enough steering. To that I say the chassis has unlimited tunability. No doubt your gonna love it!

I really don't think you're going to find to many people, if any, have any real serious complaints about Losi. They make great products and the Losi 8ight is an awesome buggy!

I have three Losi buggies. They are aggressive and durable. Parts everywhere for everything. Some of its design can be a PIA to wrench on, but you just can't go wrong with Losi.

By the way, are you looking at the 3.0 or the 2.0?

Last edited:
Nitro nerd. I'm actually looking at both. Biggest problem......budget! Rationalizing the cost is difficult. I WILL HAVE TO SELL SOME OF MY BELOVED MACHINES! Greatly saddens me. But.....I have wanted a quality LOSI for years!

Back