Associated RC10 GT2 or hpi firestorm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmakerman48

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
sorry guys i keep making new post on what to get... thats because I'm a very indecisive person and i keep finding new cars that look good...
well i now was wondering if the Associated RC10 GT2 would be better for racing and more durable then the HPI firestorm. thanks so much, I'm trying to make up my mind on what to get and dont want to buy a car and regret not geting something diffrent.

well i was seeing what that bill me later thing was on tower hobbies... and i accidentialy bought this the associated Rc10 gt2 http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXPAC9&P=ML did i just completely screw up and waist 300 dollars or is this a good car, because i wanted the hpi firestorm and didnt do 2 much reserch on this one b4 i bought it. can't believe i did that :whack:

There's probably not very much difference in this level of stadium trucks (i.e. the $300 price range), some might be a little better than others, but you won't know it unless you have both. And you can just call up towers and cancel your order if you want.

o ok thanks ill just leave it then

I have a GT2 and i break off HPI's all day long, if that helps.

The AE is the top choice for 1/10th scale racing, the Losi is a close second. The Firestorm is more durable than both though.

Back