Arrows BAe Hawk 50mm EDF Jet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBLynden

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
This is my Arrows BAe Hawk 50mm EDF Jet Unboxing, 4-Channel RX Radio Setup, Arrows Viper Comparison, & Review video!

Here are my Review Notes:

Pros:
- Easy build
- Nice grips for hand launches
- Skid plates on the bottom of the jet
- It is beautiful! New anti-corrosive paint for better
- High performance 50mm EDF Setup
- Three flight modes with Vector gyro system making it a "Smart Jet"
- Can use 4-Channel RX
- Uses inexpensive 3S packs

Cons:
- The battery bay needs minor mods to ensure a complete seal every time.

Thank you sir and I hope you love your Bigfoot :D

Here is the Maiden Flight Review:

This is my Arrows RC BAe Hawk 50mm EDF Jet 4S Maiden Flight Review.

It really is!!!

Thank you! I have not, even on these small planes. I do think I have flown my final closer than I should have been a time or two though lol
I was just curious, we had a spot that had trees in the background and my flying buddy was always complaining he would lose sight of it against the trees on final approach.

I talked him into putting a light on the front to he could keep it in sight. I didn't have the same issue so I was just wondering if you had run across this problem.

You know, my vision is still pretty darn good, so I haven't had many problems like that. I am sure it will be changing at some point soon with all of my screen time though lol

I am feeling that already as a marketing professional and lots of screen time lol

Good morning to all-
Regarding the previous discussion about losing sight of rc planes against trees, let me assure you when flying my little micro warbirds, I find it very difficult to track the planes visually when I bring them in for a landing. Of course, many of these little planes are done up in their traditional camo paint schemes, and I'll tell you, the camo does work.
Generally when I get the planes closer to me, I can pick up enough movement to land the planes OK, but I have lost planes-like in, lost and gone away- when they disappeared from my sight against dark backgrounds.

That's one reason I am coming to really like my somewhat bigger and brighter colored planes- hard to lose a bright yellow plane against the trees.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

I totally agree guys! This red air show paint certainly makes it easier to see, but camo schemes are smaller planes are difficult for sure. We have tons of snow on the ground, so it might be a while until I can fly it again.

Back