Arrma Senton Rock Crawler?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old racer 59

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All. When I was looking at buying my Senton I considered a Rock Crawler instead but as my Grandson had a buggy I went with the Senton so we could race each other but when he's not around I don't use it so I was thinking of getting a Rock Crawler and then thought I wonder if I could convert the Senton into one by putting a gearbox where the motor is and then driving through it into the Senton transmission. W wondered if anyone had tried and if it worked.

@old racer 59 I've never heard of anyone trying let alone doing this type of conversion with an Arrma Senton.

You could certainly try (if you do please post the build here), but I think you might be better off adding an RC crawler to your collection.

@old racer 59 I've never heard of anyone trying let alone doing this type of conversion with an Arrma Senton.

You could certainly try (if you do please post the build here), but I think you might be better off adding an RC crawler to your collection.
Hi WoodiE. you might be right about adding a rock crawler but I jus like playing and modifying things so I will see what I come up with. If I do I will post some pic's and info about what I used. It might take a while as it is not on the priority list.

Hi WoodiE. you might be right about adding a rock crawler but I jus like playing and modifying things so I will see what I come up with. If I do I will post some pic's and info about what I used. It might take a while as it is not on the priority list.
this is what my senton looks like with mt tires on it. only prob is that the tires dont like speed so I'm trying a 15 tooth

Attachments

• DSC_0172.JPG
    DSC_0172.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 716