Arrma Fireteam Paddle Tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
I'm hoping someone has see some paddle tires and wheels for a Arrma Fireteam. I can't seem to find any for this size tire with a 17mm hex.
Here are the specs for the stock tire.
PXL_20221209_020155555.jpg

Id like to find something with a beadlock wheel and the same size diameter as stock or a little bigger. But I am not opposed to cheaper plastic ones as long as they have metal around the 17mm hexes otherwise they will most likely just break apart.
If anyone has seen anything like this please pop a link here.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the effort but I have already been down that rabbit hole.
They are too small.
Those are 146mm in dia. The stocks on the FT are 165mm.
I am looking for something bigger to be the same dia of stock with a 17mm hex.
It seems all I have found that are bigger have a 24mm hex for 5th scale cars.

THESE Proline 3.8's are 156mm tall. IDK anything about PowerHobby wheels and tires but THESE are 173mm tall. Either one should work fine.

THESE Proline 3.8's are 156mm tall. IDK anything about PowerHobby wheels and tires but THESE are 173mm tall. Either one should work fine.
@Greywolf. Thanks.
It looks like the 173mm are the ones I need but unfortunately neither of these are available at this time.
I will keep my eyes peeled:banana:for them as it may give me a good starting point for other searches.

@Greywolf. Thanks.
It looks like the 173mm are the ones I need but unfortunately neither of these are available at this time.
I will keep my eyes peeled:banana:for them as it may give me a good starting point for other searches.
The prolines are only 9mm difference. Probably barely even be noticeable and could gear up a bit if you're worried about overall wheel speed.
These Traxxas paddles say they are the same size as those PowerHobby tires. 173mm. 89mm wide TRA5672

These Proline Dumonts are 183.88mm tall. 83mm wide.

Last edited:
Just a followup In case anyone else comes across this.
I finally found some 17mm hex 170mm diameter paddle tires in stock that match my stock Fireteam tires.
I tried both the Traxxas and the Prolines and they were both a bit smaller than the stock tires and looked too weird being smaller. But the PowerHobbies fit perfectly.
Here are some pics of the Power Hobbies PHT2381's.
Thanks Greywolf
PXL_20230217_025734939.jpg

PXL_20230217_031850647.jpg

PXL_20230217_031931081.jpg

can't wait to get these out in the next snow or in the dunes.

Back