Arrma Bigrock first 4s bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Recently installed the spektrum 150A ESC and new Hobbystar 4068 2400kv in the Bigrock. Absolutely loving the performance and air control with running 4s now. Here's the maiden 4s bash please bash the 👍🏼 if you enjoy the video and subscribe to my channel for lots more content👊🏼

Recently installed the spektrum 150A ESC and new Hobbystar 4068 2400kv in the Bigrock. Absolutely loving the performance and air control with running 4s now. Here's the maiden 4s bash please bash the 👍🏼 if you enjoy the video and subscribe to my channel for lots more content👊🏼
Nice airtime. I am hoping to get us a ramp by the time it starts warming back up this Spring.

Nice airtime. I am hoping to get us a ramp by the time it starts warming back up this Spring.
Thanks, this was just some mild sends lol getting used to the new setup. I'd say maybe 60-70% throttle so definitely bigger sends to come🤘🏼 super happy with the setup though and loving the air control as before I had a hard time getting a double with the Bigrock and as shown I got a triple and again only about 60-70% throttle up to the ramp👍🏼 may get some quads out of it on bigger sends🤘🏼 just have to see....

Back