Armor Roll Tire Shiner Spray

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeabajuice

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was cleaning my tires yesterday after I ran my rusty in dirt. My brother was also cleaning his 1:1 scale car tires. He was using armor roll tire shine spray. I asked him if it worked well and he gave it to me and said see for yourself. I sprayed my tires and then spread it around with a brush. Then I dried it with a rag and my tires looked amazing! They looked better than brand new. I was driving it today on street and realized my car sticking amazing to the road.

yes it will make them look good just like 1:1 tires. But should not cause it to "stick to the road" There are warnings on the bottles to not get it on the tread area of bike tires and stuff, since it is an oil and will cause the tires to slip.

yes it will make them look good just like 1:1 tires. But should not cause it to "stick to the road" there are warnings on the bottles to not get it on the tread area of bike tires and stuff, since it is an oil and will cause the tires to slip.

+1....

Technically, it does soften rubber, but adding traction? I doubt it very much.

Isn't it called 'armor all'?

Back