Are they TOTALLY insane ???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
A local meth lab exploded this morning, burning a guy over 40% of his body. He's in critical condition, and the following is one paragraph from the story in the paper:

Corcoran said the victim was stripping lithium from batteries when the mishap occurred. Corcoran said the lithium heats with air contact and can ignite when it contacts moisture. The man was using Coleman fuel to keep the lithium cool during the process, Corcoran said.

Great now they are going to regulate batteries like they do cold medicine because of crack heads.

You KNOW he had no insurance, so imagine what his injuries will cost the system and the taxpayers.

Since when has lithium been an ingredient, or what else would it be used for?

He might be using it flash heat the brew. What a douche-bag!

yep yep yep. proves my point drugs should be leagel. after all see how good legalization of alcohol worked.

No, it's the Darwin principle. The stupid ones kill themselves off.

How does this prove your point? The dumbasses would still be making this stuff the same way. You say darwin's theory would kill em all off, but what about the innocent people that these people will and do kill while doing their idiotic things? We have a hard enough time regulating alcohol and the thongs people do while drunk, I can't imagine the chaos if all that other crap is legalized.

I was watchin some intervention type show on tv and one guys drug shed exploded and he went to the hospital. As soon as he got home, bandages still on, he started making more. I just dont get it.

Just legalize weed, everything else can remain. Oh yeah what a dumb poop....

some lady was making that poop in her kids closet in some appartments my mom used to live in. It exploded, and almost burned down the entire complex. Mercury was spattered all over the wall of the other building from where it blew up.

idiots.

I'm not advocating Meth labs or tweekers, Alpine. As a matter of fact, I am rabidly against illegal drug manufacture and use. I've also lost a few very close friends to drinking and driving. So, I am also against DUI. I was just stating that a lot of stupid people are taking themselves out of the gene-pool with idiotic acts.

We have a hard enough time regulating alcohol and the thongs people do while drunk, I can't imagine the chaos if all that other crap is legalized.
NO...SAY IT IS NOT SO....what would the beach be with out a nice hot chick in a thong? I mean I like hot drunk chicks in a thong.

What about Rolex in a thong? We all know he doesn't wear pants and that will help keep his cheeks cooler.

Not all crack heads are bad guys, remember Tyrone Biggums?

:hehe: So damn funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6xENiFq0B4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Tyrone Biggums-Fear Factor‬‏[/ame]

NO joke. drugs WILL do much harm leagel or not. when i was young my father told me that if i did drugs i wouldn't be able to get a good job. i beleaved him, i fallowed what he said. and i was glad i did. i was able to tell my two sons i DIDNT do drugs with out lieing. miss used drugs is a bad thing, i dont care who says other wise, if you do drugs i feel sorry for you.

Back