Apparently the Bullfrog has been sneaking out at night.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
The title says it all, I guess even the Bullfrog needs lovin.
Say hello to the Pollywog.
I have the Furitek Stinger in her but forgot pics.

IMG_0731.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0744.JPG
stinger.jpg

Like the way there done although I'd run a droop set up for better suspension activity.

I am going to buy mudslingers for the green one. The red Deadbolt has the mudslingers and they feel the empty space a little bit more so to speak. They look much better with this platform.
I've thought about a droop set up but to be honest, these shocks are long travel shocks and I like them.
The body sits a little high on it but I like that look.

I am going to buy mudslingers for the green one. The red Deadbolt has the mudslingers and they feel the empty space a little bit more so to speak. They look much better with this platform.
I've thought about a droop set up but to be honest, these shocks are long travel shocks and I like them.
The body sits a little high on it but I like that look.
I run hot racing 48mm shocks with a full droop setup and u get so much flex

Thanks for the tip. I messed around with it a little bit with the 43mm and the articulation is pretty good now.
It causes less binding as well if they are double barrels

I lied to you, these are not long travel shocks.

I lied to you, these are not long travel shocks.
That's alright if u want smoother articulation take a single o ring off the shock cap just make sure its the one on the wide flange if u want ill post a picture or just look it up

Yeah, I've always done that.

Back