ANYONE TRY This?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racin_38

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
i bought a rc-raven stainless rollcage for my savage and it arrived today .
i am making templates to cover the hood,roof and bed/door area with sheets of lexan
i am going to put a graphic on the insides and then paint them
just curious if anyone has done this before and have a pic or 2 would be cool to see what there results where ,i am going to leave little tabs to fold over and drill little holes then fasten it with zipties and trim them off .i think this is going to look pretty good when done
i will post a few pics of the end result after i am finished with this project.

I have seen peoplke do it with a truck body. they will cut out the hood,doors quarter pannels and zip tie them on to a RC Raven cage. you can also do it will thin AL sheet instead of lexen.

I've seen it done on crawlers with Sheet metal and it looked pretty cool. Just so it doesn't cut into your air flow. But yeah, post some pics man, Id like to check it out!

my plan is leaving the front & windshield open and making hood and fenders 1 pc ,then the roof and side windows another and the bedsides and doors ,then the bed wrapping into the tailgate ,some type of tribal graphic on the sides and a tribal on the hood and tailgate
something simple but good looks too
graphics will be in silver and the paint will be a burgandy metalic

never tried it.but sounds like a pretty good idea

Back