Anyone try the ritter pipe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossb

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Has anyone tried the Ritter pipe on the S-25?

How does it compare to the THS pipe and the HPI ribbed pipe?

ritter

I have the Ritter and I am very pleased. I also have the ribbed SS and the Hot bodies pipe and there is no comparison. I have not run the THS but I would have to say it won't produce what the Ritter will. The Ritter is an actual tuned expansion hand crafted pipe. The THS is just another "cigar" style pipe that everyone else has been rehashing for years calling them tuned pipes. The Ritter pipe is guaranteed to out perform the rest or your money back. What other pipe builder offers this? Be prepared to richen up your mixture quite a bit because your .25 will actually be able to breathe with the Ritter. Everyone assumes I have a Picco, Wasp etc. After I show them its a stock 25 they always wonder why it runs so good but they never ask what pipe I am running. Who wants an extra 4 mph top end added to their Savage? Who wants faster acceleration? They don't look like the "conventional" nitro pipe but they dont run like one either.
Heres a link http://www.renegaderc.com/shop.mv?S...duct_Code=RCR1003&Category_Code=_PipesHeaders

Re: ritter

Originally posted by Nitro10
I have the Ritter and I am very pleased. I also have the ribbed SS and the Hot bodies pipe and there is no comparison.

Thanks for the reply. The Ritter is really noticably better than the HPI ribbed? That sounds interesting.

How do they compare in volume and sound? I prefer a quieter pipe.

pipes

The plastic stock pipe is the loudest, then the ribbed SS pipe, then the Hot Bodies and finally the Ritter is the quietest due to its heavy gauge steel construction. The low end is real close on the Ritter and the SS pipe but the mid and top is where is where it comes alive.

Last edited:
The ritter looks alot like the stock 2.5 T-MAXX pipe?

Back