anyone try the JR XS-3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mjime714

I am really interested in this crystal free FM 75mhz radio. I need to know if anyone has used or knows anyone who has used this radio and my have some feedback. My LHS is trying to sell me one really cheap, but it is so new that I am not sure if I should pick it up.

thanks!

MJ

well i know i am gonna sell my mx3 for one. i am sure that the radio is fine. JR makes good radios. 8 out of every 10 races at my track have a jr radio

At my track and all the parking lot bashes we go to, everyone runs either Airtronics or KO Propo. I am a$$ed out because I am using my cheap little RTR Futaba that came with the car. I never thought I would get into this hobby as much as I did, so that was last on my list of upgrades.

I cought the bug.=devil

I just found out what the system comes with.

XS3 Synthesized Transmitter
RS300 Synthesized Receiver
Z590 Hi-Torque Metal Gear Race Servo
Z270 Standard Race Servo
On/Off power switch
2X2 plastic 'AA' batteriy holder
Hadware for servo installation
Instructions Manual
Warranty Card

I hear that the Hi Touque metal gear servo is great. I was happy to see that it does not come with 2 standard servos. I think I'm in. I hope to pick it up this weekend.

Thanks

MJ

I picked up this radio and its really cool. A lot of features (although its not as easy to set as my friends Airtronics) and a really good feel. Setting the frequency takes 2 seconds. From 61-90, I dont think Ill have to worry about not having extra crystals just so I could run.

Good Investment! :cheers:

Back