Anyone see the Canadian GP today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan with savage

RCNT Official "Knobhead"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What did you think of Lewis Hamiltons performance amid the carnage?

What about Robert Kubica's huge accident? I can't believe how relatively uninjured he is?

Yes I watch F1 religously. I was really worried about Kubica, even my wife asked if he was dead. Shows the safety of an F1 machine that's for sure. Hamilton is quite impressive, it's unfortunate that we don't get any of the "junior leagues" for F1 to have watched him come up through the ranks. Now, what the hell was Alonso's deal?!? LOL

4 safety cars, you're lucky to see in a year but one race, mostly in the same spots. It's hard to think of the last time there was a race with that much carnage!

Yes I watch F1 religously. I was really worried about Kubica, even my wife asked if he was dead. Shows the safety of an F1 machine that's for sure. Hamilton is quite impressive, it's unfortunate that we don't get any of the "junior leagues" for F1 to have watched him come up through the ranks. Now, what the hell was Alonso's deal?!? LOL

4 safety cars, you're lucky to see in a year but one race, mostly in the same spots. It's hard to think of the last time there was a race with that much carnage!

It was strange, up until the 1st round of pitstops, I was beginning to think that for once the Canadian GP was going to be boring....and my mind started to drift and I found myself thinking about Sennas accident.....then a while later we had Kubica doing that, spooked me for a couple of minutes......I felt sure he had at least badly damaged his feet and ankles.
What impressed me most about LH was that I don't think he made even one mistake, I can't think of any other driver except maybe Hiedfeld, that drove faultlessly.

Alonso isn't used to having a team mate that is probably as quick as him, let alone one that has only done 6GP's and is as quick. Freaked him out a bit I guess. What about Kimi? He looks useless in the Ferrari? I reckon you'll see MS in a Ferrari in testing very VERY soon. (Probably after US GP)

How funny was it when Sato took both of them in last years honda....sorry this years Super Aguri?!!

Yeah this years Honda is a major letdown. I still have faith in Button though. This was a really good race. I'm warming up to See Le mans on my new 42" plasma. I'm not going this year, so it'll have to do. :)

Kimi is a disappointment so far but it's pretty well known that he's not a technical guy and can't really tell the engineers/tech's what the car needs. There's been some speculation on how long it would be before Schumi does some testing.

See go with Alonso and Hamilton, a pro and a rook that are doing awesome.

I didn’t get to see this race, Wish I did.

From what I have herd Ferrari:thumbdown should start to win, (I am hoping not:celebrate2: )

Back