Anyone running RB motors?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idontknow

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
As the title says in their T-Maxx's.

Well?

If you are referring to .21 rb motors, I'm pretty sure u can't get one in a maxx. There are no pull start rbs out there in .21 form. And sine u can't get a starting wheel up to the flywheel on a maxx it won't work.

dang i love people who post replies to questions they do not know the answer to,RB .21`s do go into maxxes as Matts said.

Yes the RB does fit and with a pullstart as well :)

UE does a kit for them, but if you know what your doing you can save bucks and do it yourself :)

Here is a picture of mine, sporting the RB concepts WS7 motor

13897654.ptp

that baby was colcked at 40 m.p.h. today too,doody pie i can`t wait till i get mine modded and in my super :)

Easy maxx you don't have to get all uptight, i thought he was referring to a stock tmaxx. In that case a rb .21 would not fit.

they all start out stock,then wham the Maxx takes over.i even caught my super surfing for it`s new wheels last night;)

kyle...i was not getting uptight,you seem to know something about RB mills,but not enough to give such a negative answer, without adding that your not 100% certain about it.
my reply was aimed at anyone,not just you.i would be corrected if i posted the wrong reply.

BTW idontknow has got stock bumper mounts and body posts;)

All i answered was to what he asked. I stand corrected, all I was saying is that the sarcasm isn't neccassary.

sarcasm is for nonces,i was pointing out that you did not know as much as you made out,and did not say so.therefore your answer was not a good one.
how far do you want to go with this?

Never said that I know everything about rc, nor will I ever say that. I don't want to get in a fight with you over stupid things, I've seen this happen to much. I was right in a sense and wrong in a sense, no big deal. All i was trying to do was help him out. Afterall isn't that what these forums are for?

so you come back for more again and again,his first Q was simple,and you made out that .21`s can't go in a maxx,or to be exact:-
"If you are referring to .21 rb motors, I'm pretty sure u can't get one in a maxx"
there are .21 forums dude so what are they for?
like i said....HOW FAR?

exactly matt.....easy-maxx just has to keep on draggin it out. I don't wanna fight with him over it, hes just one of those people who have to win every little arguement.

Now I know what it looks like when Matts and I go at it...it would appear that EasyMaxx has found his very own Matts to disagree with, and he's from the same area.

Matts are you and Kyle related? J/K ;)

I know if this keeps up the mods are going to step in; so wrap it up. Agree to disagree and move on. That sounds sooooo funny coming from me...lol.

you finishe your post with a Q,so i replied.then you make out i am nearly as sad as you.(impossible)
i asked you twice how far you wanted to go and you came back twice,this will be my last reply to you.
you really do my baps in so keep out of my way,i will not have anything nice to say to you from now on so do not expect me to.

LOL dude u need to chill, really. What is up your butt? Sorry to let you know, but I'm not scared of you, why should I be. And yes easy-maxx I am so sad, whos the immature one here? It was a stupid little comment from you that was not needed, I put in my opinion, and you dragged it out. I don't hate or dislike you, I'm just sad to see that people are so immature on this board.

Originally posted by kyle5050
LOL dude u need to chill, really. What is up your butt? Sorry to let you know, but I'm not scared of you, why should I be. And yes easy-maxx I am so sad, whos the immature one here? It was a stupid little comment from you that was not needed, I put in my opinion, and you dragged it out. I don't hate or dislike you, I'm just sad to see that people are so immature on this board.

If I am the dude you refer to, I was not trying to scare you. I was simply trying to recommend that you drop this line of thought. What was a thread about an RB .21 engine has since turned into a pissing contest over semantics. If you must continue in this fashion, might I recommend taking it out of the public forum and into the PM or e-mail world.

I know Easy to be a stand up guy, and to be quite frank his initial remark was factual in its assessment and was not meant to be the start of a war between you two.

If you want to drag me into this any further, don't try. I am only voicing an opinion and trying to give a little friendly advice. If you can't take it for what it is intended, that is not my problem. I wish you well on this forum...peace out.

I was not referring to you sky, i was referring to easy-maxx. And i have pm'd him asking him to drop it and apologizing. I don't feel i did anything wrong but i don't want to be on bad terms with anyone. If he still doesn't like me, and continues to drag it out its his problem.

Back