Anyone running Fantom pipes?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I run one in my MGT. It is nice. Helped out the TT.21 a lot. I am putting a Mach .26 in there now, so hopefully the pipe will let the engine scavange (is that how you spell it??) properly and I can get max power.

I would definately suggest it.

I used to have one on the tmaxx as well, and it was like night and day from the stock pipe.

go for it.

oh, by the way, if you want a brand new one for 25 bucks check out ebay. There is this guy on there that sells them new all the time and the auctions usually end with a low bid. I got the pipe for my maxx for 26 or 27 bucks, and the mgt one for 25.

adrian

I was looking for one awhile back to run on my Storm, but I found the Firorini pipe on eBay and couldn't pass it up. I saw that Fantom is making a Revo pipe now, I was thinking of picking one up for it.

I've never personally never used one before, but I've heard nothing but good about them. But, they may be making new ones soon since they are going to have their engines made in Italy soon. (well, technically they already are, but they're still undergoing testing)