Anyone notice the Front Page (Savage short towers)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/2005/powerstroke-shocks-for-savage/

Anyone notice these? Just curious if anyone has bought them yet? And if anyone knows if the $55 price tag is for a single or both towers.

I sent them an email, so hopefully they will let me know... Might be a nice alternative to the NewEra upper arms. But only if the $55 gets you both.

Yeah it is for only 1, I went to their site and they were $55 and I clicked on the buy button and it said 1 Rock Concepts Shock Tower has been added to you cart,

just get the nova towers for $55. you get 2 of them with way more adjustments than the powrline models.

nova towers i can lower it and add my bowties when i hit the track. when I'm at home bashing around i raise it up and rip through everything including moms flower bush garden like a savage beast.

arawak420 said:
just get the nova towers for $55. you get 2 of them with way more adjustments than the powrline models.

Yeah... I know... but I liked the lower profile, less likely to get hung up on a roll over or bad landing.

I don't care about adjustments.

Hey Olds, if adjustments dont matter all that much you can try what I did,

I go some AL sheet and cut my own shocktower plate that I attached to the stock shock tower I can run buggy shocks and I payed only $12 for a 1/4 thick sheet of AL, and I was able to make afew. it is and Idea I got the idea from Feb 05 issue of RC DRIVER, I dont have any Pics, I wish I did, cause they rock and I have had them for about agallon and not problems yet, I have had one major roll crash tumble and no breaks or bends,