Anyone in western ma or north CT?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okihost

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
I am just getting back into nitros and I am looking for someone to bash with and possibly start getting into racing. I am about 20 minutes from RC Madness in Enfield CT which would probably be the only track I could get to that I know of around.

You're lucky. That's a place where a lot of us from NYC have either gone to or want to go to! Good on-road and off-road. Both of which I wish I had close to me.

Yes it is nice and close, I have never raced before so I am kinda intimidated to go and get on the track even just for practice because I have no clue how I am gonna do. Probably going to call and ask them when the most dead days are to see if I can get out there with the least amount of people as possible don't want to accidentally crash into people and piss them off seeing I am going into this with no clue what I am doing. RCNT has heps a bunch just reading the thread but still weird actually getting out on the track for the first time when usually it is just bashing in the back yard.

Maybe we can do a mini-meet of something there sometime who knows.

Back