Anyone here know Visual Basic?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvec7

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I'm currently designing a program, and have got it all squared away except for the code...it's basically a very simple database program. You select the title/topic from the drop-down menu, hit "OK" then it tells you all the info in a text box below. Then you also have the option of editing and adding info via a "add/edit" button.
The only problem is, I don't know how to get it to do any of that....I know how to get the info into the drop-down menu, but that's about it...
So if anyone here could help me out, it would b greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you have one of the full versions, the help files are rather robust with plenty of examples. You're going to have to get your hands dirty and learn a little programming. :D

Basically for simpler functions you can program code right into the buttons, or put it all in a .bas file. A bit too complicated to describe here.

Hey thanks woodie, I think I found something from that site I can use....it's actually code for a phone-book prog. but I think I can modify it to suit my needs...thanks a million!

Ya, I got the VB 6.0 Professional, but I dont have the MSDN disc or w/e that has all the help info on it...I may have to see if I can find someone who has it...

Back