anyone heard of vkar racing??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenman242

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
as the title goes i got given a vkar s/c truck this evening in bits,needs a new front diff pinon and a shock shaft other than that its complete and even came with 2 2s lipos
so i guess i need a place to get the broken parts from any ideas??

that one of the hobby shops here but they are overpriced retards that dont know squat lol
did a bit of searching to find its a chinese brand and even found their home page but its as useless as tits on a bull,i mean theres atab for spare parts you click on it and it brings up a paragraph in chinese,i dont speaky the chinesey
guess i have to bite the bullet and go see sik hobbies lol
if you want a good laugh at how stupid this people check youtube for a vid they posted ,can't remember the title but they try and race a xo1 at a drag strip vs a supercharged ute if i find it ill link it

---------- Post added at 6:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:02 AM ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSzdBX40hms"]Traxxas X0-1 vs a Holden V8 Maloo ute in a Drag race - YouTube[/ame]
i will let the vid speak for itself lolol

Apparently this hobby shop is the sole distributor of this brand and they dont mind to charge you for the honour of that, I needed to replace basically what I would call the pinion of the front diff which also has the drive cup attached for $20 .I think I will fix her up and get rid of it , I would hate to know what a repair cost would be in a major stack

Is it worth, not fixing it. Then just selling off the parts. I'm sure someone else would have one from the shop and they will be in the same position as you, needing parts at a high cost.

A dude up the road has one so when I see him next ill ask the question
Just about to go put the thing back together should be interesting with no exploded veiws lol

Back