Anyone have experience with these bearing kits

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sur3fir3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
I am getting a bearing kit for my LST2. the only ones I could locate that was a full kit, and not double metal shielded were these

FullForce RC LST2 bearing Kit

Does anyone have expierence with their bearings? I've read on some other forums that they are decent what do y'all have to say?

Sur3fir3

I would check with Fast Eddie, his bearings are great, i had a set in my Baja and have a set in my slash 4x4 that have been in there a LONG time and still going strong.

I just use the stock ones until one goes bad and then I order a lot of 10 from ebay for a few bucks. I have a fairly nice stock of bearings now but I dont use them all that often the stock bearings in all my kits hold up fairly well if properly maintained on a semi-regular basis.

If thats to long for ya to wait or your just looking for something to hop up then yeah look at Fast Eddies. He has good prices on bearings from what I've seen.

having trouble finding 15x21x4mm bearings at a decent price. Its a used rig, I'd like to get a new set of bearings in it. I still plan on cleaning up the old ones and saving them.

Last edited:
I would go with Fast Eddie like posted above. Have never tried but plenty of happy campers with his bearings.

THIS is what I would typically get. For $13.30 thats basically $1.30 ea. I dont know any US seller that I can get bearings from for less than $2.50 ea. If you dont mind metal shielded bearings you can get them even cheaper. Personally though I like the rubber shielded ones so I can clean them.

If not this then seriously consider Eddies bearings. Everyone that I've seen talk about them have only good things to say about them.

If you do try out the FullForce set let us know how they are. Id be curious to know.

I finally found the 15x21x4 on fast eddie's site. Thanks I will place my order tonight.

You won't be sorry. Eddy's got great service and bearings.

I used AVID bearings, they are great too. They have complete sizes and types of bearings. And good price also.

Back